lundi 30 novembre 2015

Ultra Reality: What would you do in this situation? - LG Meteor Prank

Experimenta la Ultra Realidad en nuestros nuevos LG UltraHD. Infórmate más sobre sus características en: \r
\r
I Prank My Grandma and Grandpa! ▻I hope everyone enjoyed! If you did, hit that subscribe button◅ ▽Ways To Contact Me▽ ▻Skype: Sam Lags .\r
\r
[EpicFiveTV] Put my arm in an arm sling, rigged a book of matches to pop when opened. Asked people to light my cigarette & handed them my rigged book of .\r
\r
Yesterdays Vlog - TWITTER - SNAPCHAT - RomanAtwood INSTAGRAM - @RomanAtwood .

more

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Ultra Reality: What would you do in this situation? - LG Meteor Prank

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire